RE: [squid-users] Squid Accelerator Newbie

From: E.Subrahmanya Srinivas <srinivas.eranki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:22:43 +0530

Thanks Jason!!!...now it works...works by bypassing authentication-it
does'nt prompt me for any username/passwd dialogue from the browser.

The squid.conf has the following lines for auth :

"auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/libexec/msnt_auth
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/libexec/msnt_auth
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Authentication for Wipsys
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
authenticate_ip_ttl 1 hours

acl passwd proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow passwd"