Re: [squid-users] Squid Accelerator Newbie

From: Jason Moreton <jason_moreton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:47:21 +0000

Can one squid box forward the requests to a squid box on the inside of the
firewall and then it does a DNS look up from there? How does the request
work for say the second server from the outside ? By this I mean server a
and server b, if i put in my proxy server adress and port number but i want
to get to server B how will it recognise the request?