[squid-users] Squid act as a http filter !

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:28:23 +0430

Hi ,

I want to use squid as a http filter . I mean when a http request
received by the squid , squid redirect it to a filter program like
squidgaurd and if the squidgaurd accepted the request then the request
passed to another router without changing anythings of the request like
source ip address and ... . And if the request is rejected by squidgaurd
then squid drop the request . Is this possible by squid or not ?!

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /