Re: Ats.: Ats.: [squid-users] Upload ban by domain and POST/GET size

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:19:08 +0200

On Monday 16 June 2003 12.59, Andrius Kriučkovas wrote:

> 1. Could you implement this ACL type in the next squid version? :)
> Because you have a global setting, I think it is wise to have
> adequate ACL.

This pretty much depends on my customers. I agree that it would be
best done as an ACL instead of a global option but is not a function
I am likely to implement on my spare time.

> 2. Thaks for the script. I am forced to use SquidNT (porter to
> NT), as my small Linux router would be kill such app as Squid. Is
> there a way to do similar code for windows?

Well.. the same script should run fine under the cygwin environment on
NT I think, but I have not tried the SquidNT port with external
helpers.

> I think this is std_input and std_err_output?

The script uses stdin/stdout, not stderr. If you write anything to
stderr then it will end up in cache.log.