Re: [squid-users] Squid-2.4-STABLE7 http_access breaks when Netfilter REDIRECT turned on/off/on

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:50:18 +0200

On Monday 16 June 2003 23.59, per jarevez wrote:

> #
> # INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS
> #
> http_access allow myAllow all <---- becomes "http_access allow
> all" after Netfilter REDIRECT is switched back on.
> http_access deny myDeny all
> http_access allow localhost
> http_access allow intranet
> # And finally deny all other access to this proxy
> http_access deny all

Are you really sure the above is what you want?

http_access allow myAllow all

gives everyone in the whole world access to any sites matching
"myAllow".

I think what you want is

  http_access allow localhost
  http_access allow myAllow intranet
  http_access deny myDeny
  http_acces allow intranet

Regarding the Netfilter issue, what do you get in access.log?