[squid-users] --> PROBLEM: Big Passwords !

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:45:21 -0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)

Hello all,
    I got a problem here recently. My squid is authenticating all users with
NTLM_AUTH and BASIC SMB_AUTH.
Everythig works correctly, but a user has a password very big, and it´s IE
keeps asking for his password. If a put my user, I can browse, but squid
does not authenticate him becaouse of his big password. When he changed the
password for on little, it worked.
    Is it bug or just a configuration ? Where can I change the source to
make
it work ??? I did not find anything on the lists or Bugzilla...
Thanks...
Alex C. B. Antão
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte
ICQ: 5144629http://motoviagens.pagina.de
http://e-modelismo.pagina.de

Um "bom" pouso é aquele do qual você sai caminhando. Um "ótimo" pouso é aquele depois do qual você pode usar o avião novamente.