[squid-users] Extra send traffic !!!

From: Mohammad Ali Agheli <maagheli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:14:17 +0430

This mail is probably spam. The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future. See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview: Hello all, I have squid-2.4.STABLE6-6.6.2 and
  squidGuard-1.1.4-5 on the Redhat 6.2. When I use this system in high
  Internet bandwidth, I have extra send traffic so, the network speed
  will be decreased. [...]

Content analysis details: (5.70 points, 5 required)
DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24 (2.8 points) Date: is 12 to 24 hours after Received: date
UPPERCASE_25_50 (1.1 points) message body is 25-50% uppercase
PLING_PLING (1.8 points) Subject has lots of exclamation marks

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

attached mail follows:

Hello all,
I have squid-2.4.STABLE6-6.6.2 and squidGuard-1.1.4-5 on the Redhat 6.2.
When I use this system in high Internet bandwidth, I have extra send traffic
so, the network speed will be decreased.

My squid.conf attached.

Dose anybody knows the solution or can help to me
I appreciate any help or idea.

TNX
-- Agheli --