[squid-users] Thanks Welter! MsnMessenger-Blocked!! How to Block Yahoo Messenger??

From: Mahesh P <upurma01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:32:46 +0530 (GMT)

Hi there,

Thanks Welter!!

I am running Redhat 7.3 with squid 2.4 stable i want to block
Yahoo Messenger communication for this i have configured as below :-

acl yahoo-mess dst ip address/subnet mask
http_access deny yahoo-mess

But it is not working. My user are using squid for running yahoo
messenger they set in options through proxy port 3128 and they are
successfully running yahoo messenger.

is there any way i can block yahoo messenger in squid by using either port
number or ip address?

Thanks in Advanced

Mahesh