[squid-users] authentification question

From: glen hyland <borknager@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I am kinda at my wits end on this. My boss seems
to want to have ntlm authentification with groups, and
different types of access to the internet, with
filtering. Now the thing is I was going to use
Dansguardian, but that has no support for ntlm. Is
there anyway of maybe synching the NT usernames with
the unix names. Or is there a better way of doing the
authentification? And use the unix names for
authentification and not have to worry about the users
entering passwords everytime they try to get out to
the internet??

thanks
Glen