RE: [squid-users] Access for Not Authenticated Users

From: Pierre Ohn <Pierre.Ohn@dont-contact.us>
Date: 23 Jun 2003 20:25:20 +0200

I tried this morning, it does not seem to work (I still have to
authenticate for all the sites)...
Just to be sure we are talking of the same thing, could you tell me:
 - could you tell me the squid version you are using;
 - for your authentication, do you have the 'acl auth_user proxy_auth
REQUIRED' configuration line ?

I think that the 'REQUIRED' in the proxy_auth access line is the
problem.

Best regards,

Pierre