[squid-users] squid reverse refreshing

From: Sjaak Nabuurs <sjaak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:58:01 +0200

Hi

I've read the FAQ's over and over again but I don't find a clear answer to
my question.
I'ts discused many times and maybe many english isn't that good to
understand what to do.

I've 5 server with website running behand a reverse squid server.
But the webmasters of the websites behind squid are complaining that when
they modify and upload a page the don't get ea fresh page.
In M$IE it's the ctrl + F5 button to get it fresh.
Is there anyway to keep squid optimal like now (85% hit ratio) and keep my
webmasters happy.

Sjaak