[squid-users] Squid / Redir based on source port

From: Alex Short <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:04:29 -0400 (EDT)

Not sure again if squid is the answer or if i'm going about this in the
wrong way.

Box A and Box B

I want something (maybe squid?) running on box A, that listens to ports
3001 and 3002.

On box B, I'm going to make a http request to boxA.hostname.com 3001 and
https request to boxA.hostname.com 3002. I want box A's program thats is
running and listening to proxy a connection to externalhost1.com (port 80)
and externalhost2.com (port 443). Am i completely barking up the wrong
tree or is this something squid or not that can be accomplished :)

Thanks :)