[squid-users] ident lookups per connection

From: <richard.fuser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:28:00 +1000

Hi All,

I have recently turned the option below off in my squid.conf

#ident_lookup_access deny all

When I did this on my child proxys it worked prefectly, but on my parents
this is not the case, I still see squid doing a ident lookup for every
connection.

Is there anything else in the squid.conf that would be making squid do a
ident lookup for every connection.

They are running the same version of squid which were conpiled in exactly
the same fashion.

Am I missing something?

Regards,
Richard Fuser