[squid-users] NTLM Authentication problems

From: Haydn Byrne <Haydn.Byrne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:39:31 +1000

Hi all,

I have configured samba and squid to authernticate to my win2k domain.
When using Opera a login prompt is presented and it work fine.
IE6 on the other hand spits out a "page cannot be displayed" error. This also adds a TCP_DENIED/407 error to Squid's access.log
I need to get the IE clients authenticating (without presenting password dialogs), help! Hopefully someone has seen this behaviour before.

I'm ruunning Squid 2.5.STABLE3 with samba 2.2.8a let me know if you need more info.

Cheers
Haydn