[squid-users] Newbie question...

From: Richard Sumilang <richard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:04:08 -0700

I have just installed Squid on my RedHat Linux 7.3 machine and have it
configured with mostly the defaults and I control it through webmin.

Problem is, when I configure my browser to use that box as a proxy
server I get the following error...

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/

The following error was encountered:

     * Access Denied.

       Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel
this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.
Generated Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:45:08 GMT by localhost.localdomain
(squid/2.5.STABLE3)

Anyone have any suggestions?