[squid-users] Squid on port 80

From: Hasan, Irfan <irfan.hasan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:18:20 +0800

I'm running Squid 2.5 Stable3 NT on Windows 2000 Professional,
yes yes I know it is not a good idea to run Windows 2000 Professional
but I've some other issues.

I'm running squid on port 80, the problem is intermittent connection.
Even when I telnet on local machine on port 80 sometime I can connect
and sometime I can't connect.

When I change port 80 to some other port, no problem everything run smooth.
I already check there is no other service is using Port 80.

Is there any known issue to run Squid on port 80 or using Windows 2000 Pro.?