RE: [squid-users] credentialsttl

From: Adam Aube <aaube@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:12:53 -0400

> I need squid to query the helper again to any user that has been
> inactive for a period of time, let's say 20 minutes.

As Henrick has already noted:

1) credentialsttl will make Squid re-verify the user's credentials
with the auth helper at a given interval.
2) credentialsttl will NOT make the user have to re-authenticate in
their browser.

However, I have noticed there is a credentialsttl for basic auth, and
there is also an authenticate_ttl that applies to all auth types.
Perhaps Henrick can shed some light on the differences between the two.

Adam

---