[squid-users] Re: Unable to forward this request at this time

From: Norman Zhang <nzhang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:55:35 -0700

Hi Henrik,

>>> This message is only seen if you are using never_direct.
>>
>> But default setting for squid.conf never_direct is none. I haven't
>> touched those fancy options yet 8)
>
> miss_access is also related to this option.

I set miss_access allow all, but problem still persists. Do you have further
suggestions. BTW, should I be prompted for the username and password as I
had set

auth_param ntlm program /usr/lib/squid/wb_ntlmauth
auth_param ntlm children 5
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_reuses 0
auth_param ntlm max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes
acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED

But I got the "Unable to forward this request at this time." as soon as I
hit on any page.

Regards,
Norman