[squid-users] Assertion failed problem

From: Linda Pronk-Markus <linda.pronk-markus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:33:27 +0200

I am running Squid Web Proxy Cache 2.5 for some time now, but today I
encountered a problem. The squidNT service stopped and when starting again
it immediately stopped again.
I then analyzed the logfiles and in the cache-logfile I found this:

assertion failed: C:\work\nt-2.5\src\comm_select.c:838: "readfds.fd_count <=
(unsigned int)

I have searched your site and other internetsites about Squid, but I
could'nt find this error.

Could you please help me with this problem ?
By the way, I temporarely solved this problem by booting the server on which
this service is installed.

With kind regards,

Linda Pronk-Markus

E-mail adress: linmar@bie.minez.nl

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend. Het bericht is alleen bestemd
voor de geadresseerde. Indien dit bericht niet voor u is bestemd, verzoeken wij u dit
onmiddellijk aan ons te melden en de inhoud van het bericht te
vernietigen.
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the
named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any
one or make copies.