[squid-users] AdZapper with Win NT

From: Carolyn Longfoot <c_longfoot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 04:26:15 -0400

I know I know I know that technically this is not a Squid question but if
anybody has managed to get AdZapper to work with Windoze then please post
the details here. I use the installer package from here
http://albaweb.albacom.net/acmeconsulting.it/download/squid.htm and use PERL
from ActiveState. Testing the AdZapper script manually works ok (without any
changes to the script) but I can't seem to be able to properly add it to
quid.conf. I called the script squid_redirect.pl and added this line to
squid.conf:
redirect_program C:/Squid/etc/squid_redirect.pl

After restarting the service Squid does not find any page anymore, so I
suspect somehow everything gets stuck in the redirector. I have seen an
error that Squid exited because the redirector queue was full.

Anybody?

Cheers,
Caro