RE: [squid-users] ntlm won't prompt

From: <mwestern@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:42:57 +0930

I don't want the password prompt, but i do want people with linux boxes that
NTLM won't work to still use basic. this also works if in the conf you have
ntlm first and then basic. very very nice.

just the adobe thing is the pain. that's why i was hoping for an acl that
says this is adobe, use no auth (as most people won't be doing much
'surfing' from adobe web capture.