[squid-users] Re: Norton AntiVirus detected and quarantined a virus in a message yo u sent.

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 12:19:46 +1000

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 11:45, SEMELE NAV for Microsoft Exchange wrote:
> Recipient of the infected attachment: Eider Silva de Oliveira\Inbox
> Subject of the message: RE: [squid-users] ACL Regex Browser - for Adobe Web
> capture?
> One or more attachments were quarantined.
> Attachment was Quarantined for the following reasons:
> Virus UNAUTHORIZED FILE was found.

You know, this is really annoying. My emails to the squid-users list are
gpg-signed emails, according to a several year old RFC. There are -no-
files there at all.

I've disabled signing for this one email in the hopes that the admins
for oulinc.com, or Eider Silva De Oliveira will see this and get SEMELE
NAV fixed or reconfigured...

Rob