[squid-users] acl aclname user ??? does this exist?

From: Greg Cunningham <gregc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:30:22 +1000

The squid.conf doco list of acltypes has an acltype of "user". There is no
explanation of this acltype & I got a parse error when trying to implement
it. Does it in fact exist?

I want to match an acl against the authenticated user cache. Is it
possible? (I thought mabe that was what the "user" acltype was) or do I have
to do selective authentication before:
acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED

--
Greg Cunningham BAppComp, RHCE   ph +61 3 6440 7453
Systems Analyst                  fx +61 3 6440 6455