Re: [squid-users] automatic batch process authentication

From: <reymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:55:33 +0200

Thank you for your quick answer.

There is a W2K server (I do not know what it is doing...) that opening a web
page every 30 minutes... It has IE i suppose.

The problem is that i have configured Squid2.5 to prompt the user for
authentication. It is fine when it is for normal web browsing and when the
users can enter his authentication credentials. But, we cannot put anybody
behind the W2K server to answer to the authentication prompt. This is why i
need to find a way for the squid to go and look into a file where the W2K
credentials are.

hava you been faced to this problems?