[squid-users] DNAT??

From: Jorge Umaña <jorgeaub@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:35:57 -0600

This is off-toppic

I have an web server in windows inside my LAN but my public ip address is in
my LINUX firewall where is found the SQUID proxy, I need to send all the
packages that comming for the 80 port to my web server, I am using this
chain but it does not work.

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d $ipPUBLIC --dport 80 -j DNAT
--to-destination $webServer

If you know what is wrong help me please!!!

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/