Re: [squid-users] install and squirm

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:45:28 +0200

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 23.35, Shawn wrote:

> I think I have done this .. I cant figure out where to put this
> at.. I created a user squid with a usergroup squid also put to
> current wheel members in a group squidadm what else do I need to
> do???

Squirm as such does not need any new users or groups created. If uses
whatever your Squid is configured to use.

As squirm cannot tell how your Squid is configured you need as part of
the squirm install process tell squirm about how your Squid is
installed.

   http://squirm.foote.com.au/#install

If you follow the squirm installation instructions you should be fine.
This error is only seen if you try to shortcut the squirm
installation, bypassing the step where squirm is configured to match
your Squid.