RE: [squid-users] winbind and samba

From: Jay Turner <jturner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:07:59 +0800

Just out of interest.

Has anyone had success using winbind/ntlm authentication against a Windows
2000 server running in native mode?

I have had it working no worries against 2000 server's in mixed-mode, but
have read conflicting reports about NTLM in native mode.

I am hoping someone can provide some guidance so I am not forced to build a
native mode Win2K AD myself to test it.

Squid-2.5STABLE2
RedHat Samba-2.2.7-3.7.3

Thanks