[squid-users] redirect program

From: Masood Ahmad Shah <masood@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:02:05 +0500

Dear alls,

I'm using asqredir for redirecting .... URLs it's working fine. but when a
URL match asqredir returned back simple empty page instead sending new
URLs..

I want to redirect www.xyz.com/hi.jpg to www.abc.com/hi.jpg

I have written asqredir url file like show below...

http://xyz/images/logo.gif http://abc/redirect/redir.html

now problem is that asqredir is not returning abc page it's returning emptoy
page. I have study asqredir and it's saying right that it will return emptoy
page. but I'm sure there is a way to redirect new URL instead emptoy page.
Can someone let me know with example...

--
Best Regs,
Masood Ahmad Shah