RE: [squid-users] winbind and samba

From: Serassio Guido <guido.serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:10:51 +0200

Hi,

At 09.37 17/07/2003, Jay Turner wrote:

>And isn't this compatibility known as "mixed-mode"??

No, If your squid works fine in mixed-mode, it works on native mode too.

What is needed for running Squid + NTLM + Winbind + Samba + AD is the "Pre
Windows 2000 compatibility" configured during the installation of AD
(DCPromo of the FIRST DC in the domain). As say Henrik, see previous posts
for more details.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l.
Via Gorizia, 69 10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426 Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: guido.serassio@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/