[squid-users] "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden" problem

From: Yanyan Wang <yanyan_smiling@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everyone,

Sorry to bother you again. Thanks a lot for your quick
reply to my last question. Now I have another
question.

I have start my squid, now I am trying to test it. So
I type in the command under "bin" directory:

./squidclient -h localhost -p 8080
http://localhost:8000

because the squid is installed on localhost, I specify
the http port to 8080, and I have apache running at
port 8000 on localhost too. But it always give me the
error html file:

HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
Server: squid/2.5.STABLE3