Re: [squid-users] Get Squid to log to MySql database?

From: Schelstraete Bart <bart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:55:13 +0200

Chris Wilcox wrote:

> Morning all,
>
> After a fair amount of searching I'm none-the-wiser on this one. Is
> there any way (easy preferred but not essential!) I can get Squid to
> log directly to a MySql database or do I need to regularly run a
> script via cron to put the squid logfile into MySql?

Chris,

There was a project for this, but as far as I know that project doesn't
exist anymore.
And on the other side......If you will write every access to a
database, I think this wo'nt be very good for the performance.

rgrds,

          Bart

--
Is that a radio in your pocket, or are you just happy to hear us? C-dance!