[squid-users] load balancing rproxy?

From: Henk-Jan \(squid\) <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:51:03 +0200

I am a very happy user of the rproxy function of squid for about 2 years
now.

I was wondering:

What if I place the rproxy somewhere at a central co-location,
I have about 3 internet connections in the firm (with different ISP's)
If I make my host available using all these lines, can I make squid to do
the load balancing over these lines? Of make it somehowe now that if one
line (ip address) fails it has to use the other?