[squid-users] squid configuration and protocols compabilities

From: <Jerome.Hoarau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:23:52 +0200

     I work in a network design and we test some solutions of webconferencing.
But we have problems of communications with our proxy(Squid release 2.4 STABLE
7)...In fact, all solution of webconferencing is hosted by a server. One of
webconferencing server solution runs .NET Webservices, and .NET Framework
application using SOAP and XML Data application transfert.
The client of these solution sends request to the server over standard HTTP
protocol . Because of XML Web-services, the use of proxy scenario needs to
specify e little more in the checking list of the permitted services of the
proxy. It is what they tell us. Moreover they say that their server requires
only HTTP layer to work with the inbound & outbound of HTML, FULL TEXT, XML, and
picture enable as the permit services. What must we do. Is it possible our squid
version isn't compatible with that such scenario?

Best Regards

ALCATEL SPACE
Architecture Réseaux -- stagiaire
Tel : 0492289437