Re: [squid-users] squid stoped suddenly

From: Tay Teck Wee <wolfpacks01@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:03:31 +0800 (CST)

It may be a matter of RAM versus cache size. Pls take
a look at the below url under 8.11, which mentioned
about squid completely stopped working when there are
not enough RAM for your size of cache size.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-8.html#ss8.1

//Wolf

 --- Sukhjit Singh <sukhjits@emmtel.com> wrote: > Dear
all Squid gurus,