Re: [squid-users] Putting upper limit on Uploading.

From: Antony Stone <Antony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:09:07 +0100

On Friday 25 July 2003 9:51 am, ads squid wrote:

> Hi can I put limit on uploading data speed that is for
> example 2Kbps using squid. So that I will get better
> download speed.

Are you saying you have a connection which works so that the faster you
upload data, the slower you are able to download?

I've never come across a connection like that - I've only seen x upload speed
and y download speed, where x and y may or may not be the same, and x or y
may also be shared in some way with other customers' x's and y's.

I'd be interested to know what sort of link you use which changes y depending
on how much you use of x...

Regards,

Antony.

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.