Re: [squid-users] mozilla 1.4 & NTLM auth.

From: Jerry Murdock <jmurdock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:09:00 -0400

This is the case for me. Even with an IIS server it still prompts.

I did some quick searching and saw a few messages about concern over
passing credentials without letting the user know. I'm assuming they
decided not to, but haven't looked deep enough to say for sure.

It doesn't behave as I expected/hoped. Hopefully a future version will
add a knob to allow sending the current credentials.

Jerry