[squid-users] Re: wccp patch

From: Sukhjit Singh <sukhjits@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:46:23 +0530

Dear Henrik,

I think i have found the problem, squid is fine but there is some problem
with the wccp v2 module on my cisco 3660 router. I decided this because even
when the squid is running the sites are not opening and if i stop the wccpv2
on my router and start it again the sites are functional for sometime again.
can you suggest something.

   Regards

   Sukhjit Singh
   Network Administrator