[squid-users] Putting limits with IP/MAC Address

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

As I know with squid I can put limits on users
downloading speed by using client IP OR MAC address. I
am managing Network from remote place.
Some users are changing IP addresses purposly. This
give IP conflict error. Then I tried to put limits by
using MAC address of those particular addresses. But
It seems one change MAC address too. Therefore problem
could
not be solved. Is there any way with which (other than
physical control) I can keep control on each and every
user with some mechanism with which can not be changed
by user under any circumstances.