Re: [squid-users] Logging By IP Address

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:21:18 +0200

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 21.37, Michael Miles wrote:
> I am interested in recording the activity of only certain IP
> addresses. Is there a way to tell Squid to ignore activity coming
> from a specific range of addresses?

See the Log Access or Custom Log Format projects at
http://devel.squid-cache.org/

the Custom Log Format project includes the Log Access changes, and
have other nice benefits such as being able to log different kinds of
requests to different log files or with different levels of details.

This is also included in Squid-3.0, currently in testing.