RE: [squid-users] NTLM & Domain Membership Issue

From: Jay Turner <jturner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:38:24 +0800

Hi Guido,

I don't think this is the problem.

Preliminary testing is pointing to incorrect security policies being
deployed to the client workstations with LAN Authentication set to "NTLM

I am still proving this in the development environment and scheduled to go
back out onsite tomorrow to test if this resolves the issue in the
production environment.

I'll inform the list of my results.

Thanks
Jay