[squid-users] help me!!! proxy auto configuration file

From: Bala murugan <rh8_bala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:27:19 +0530

Absolutely this question may not be discussed here. I couldn’t find some
other location on net. Please forgive me if you feel this is wrong

How do I specify in Proxy auto configuration script to pass some domains say
(Yahoo.com, hotmail.com) using proxy server (192.168.3.10:8080)
(And rest of other domain except yahoo and hotmail) using
(192.168.3.11:9090)

Can any one tell me how do I make this script and what to do?

Thanks in advance
Bala

Go down memory lane. Revisit the cool times.
http://www.batchmates.com/msn.asp Reconnect with old friends!