Re: [squid-users] squid authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:00:53 +0200

As I said previously, the key to success in these matters is careful
ordering of your http_access rules. The first matching rule matters,
the rest is ignored.

By ordering http_access rules using lists of acl elements basically
any combination is possible. http_access is calculated using standard
top-down shortcut logic.