Re: [squid-users] squid authentication

From: <malbor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:28:51 -0300

Thank a lot Bart.! I'm starting to understand. Now I know how to allow one
IP to access to one site.
But , really, I need that a list of users, do that, instead only one IP. Can
you tell me how to do this ?

Maybe the confusion was , because I have two different problems. I need too
(in other hand) that one server (fix IP ) saling to the web , WITHOUT
authentication and without restriction. I use NCSA authentication.

Sorry for my english., and very very much for your help.!

 Miguel
> Hello,
>
> An example:
>
> --
> acl servers src IP/255.255.255.255
> acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
> acl url url_regex -i "/usr/local/squid/etc/deny.txt"
> http_access allow servers
> http_access url password
> http_access deny all
> --
>
> 'IP' is the IP address of that one server.
> "/usr/local/squid/etc/deny.txt" is a text file with the url's that you
> want to allow.
>
> rgrds,
> Bart
>
> malbor@argentina.com wrote:
>
> >Hi Henrik, thanks for your reply. But i have one server that don't need
acces
> >by authentication. He need access whithout any request.
> >In other hands I have a list of users, that must access by authentication,
BUT