Re: [squid-users] wb_group

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:45:52 +1000 (EST)

Henrik Nordstrom said:

> Another thing to note is delay_access is not too happy about external
> acl types or other acl types which may require an external lookup of
> any kind. But it should work pretty good (but still not perfect) if
> you force the same acls to be evaluated in http_access.
I finally remembered to check the cache log for details :-( arghhhh. OK so the
groups are being read correctly now. (Is there a debug_level that will show
delay_pool details in the log?

Returning to the delay_pools problem

My current delay_pool listing is below, and the logs would indicate that users are
in the correct groups.
This particular configuration leads to everyone at full speed, which is a better
default option! For the 'overused' acl, should i be using external_auth or RFC391
User as the type (or indeed another type), it reads the relevant usernames from a
text file on the server. I am trying to not use one of the wb_group acl's here.

delay_pools 2
delay_class 1 3
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 -1/-1 -1/-1
delay_access 1 deny overused