[squid-users] redirector_access usage question

From: <Theresa.hilding@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:29:59 -0700

I am successfully authenticating my users using squid_ldap_auth on my
version 2.5.STABLE3 server. I also have a basic redirector working. What I
would like to do is redirect the first page requested by my users (when they
are still not authenticated) to a default page.

Is this possible using some combination of the redirector_access directive
and the aclname I use in my proxy_auth acl statement:

acl AuthorizedUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED

Thanks very much for any hints,

Theresa Hilding