AW: [squid-users] NTLM wb_group auth and Squid 2.5 Stable 3 with SuSE

From: Mueller, Thomas <Thomas.Mueller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:57:19 +0200

Ok, i just found out that the winbind deamon was the "old" one from the SuSE
rpm package 2.2.7a but I have installed Samba 2.2.8a.
The wbinfo -a returned an error with the 2.2.7a.

After deinstallation of the samba client with the winbind deamon, I
reinstalled
Samba with these options again:
--with-winbind
--with-winbind-auth-challenge

But now, there is no winbindd on my system???!
Wbinfo is not found and winbindd also??

I donwloaded from the samba page the "samba-latest.tar"

What am i doing wrong?
Regards
Thomas