[squid-users] squid: ERROR: no running copy

From: Colin <c.richardson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 15:11:35 +0200

Hi,

Well it starts, I can see it in the ps -A list but it won't accelerate
the configured webpage (cannot display page when trying to reach it).
Then I can start it again and again, and the amount of squid processes
in the ps -A list get bigger. If the squid program would exit on start up
I wouldn't be able to see it in the process list. Somehow squid can't
detect it is already running. I am using Squid 2.5 Stable 3.

Thanks in advance,

Colin