Re: Re: [squid-users] Stange "Access Denied" issue

From: Holger Schletz <holger.schletz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:37:48 +0200

Hi,

No, I don't use interception caching (though I plan to do so as soon as my proxy proves to work as expected). It's a basic setup: just a caching proxy to be manually set up in my client browser. No more sophisticated stuff currently.

As said, it's not a Problem accessing my web server in general. I only get access denied when typing the url "myserver.mydomain" in my browser. Any other URL (like aliases from the CNAME records, IPaddr and even just "myserver" - client and server live in the same domain) works.

Bye,
Holger