Re: [squid-users] Compile WCCP module optimally

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:49:58 +0800

Thanks Henrik. Yes, I will copy-paste the gcc command line from the make
modules. Then compile the ip_wccp.c using those command.

FYI, currently I just need WCCPv1 instead v2.

Anyway, should I also active the IP GRE when I use WCCP (let say ip_wccp.o
module already loaded by insmod)? I become confuse, some documents explained
to load WCCP and GRE together at the same time. But I agree with your email
said that it can "only have one installed at a time"

So, I only need WCCP module and GRE can be ignored, am I right?

Thx & Rgds,

Awie