[squid-users] outlook Web Access on MS exchange 2000

From: Alvaro Gordon-Escobar <alvaroge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:29:24 -0400

I have OWA running inside my company.
when a user is loged in to a pc, OWA 2000 gets the name of the user and opens the mailbox of the logged in user.
example. http://webmail/email this feature works fine.

But when I type the full domain name of the server: which users use to open thier mailboxes from apples and unix machines
and also windows machines when I need to check another mailbox.

http://webmai.domain.com/email

this does not work. I always get access denied.

This used to work fine before squid.
I know I'm doing something wrong.

any help.

Thanks